Friday, August 29, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog!

My aim is to share my thoughts on things I encounter in life, and on books I read.
I'm looking forward to writing about issues of ethics and human behaviour, personal development and positive thinking, worldviews and world affairs, all from my personal perspective on life.

For a long time, I have wanted to write about my reaction to the books I read. I am not a book reviewer and have not studied literary theory. These are my personal reactions to what I read. Spoiler warning! My posts will probably give away plot details of the books discussed. If you prefer not to know too much about the plot of a book before reading it, please avoid reading my posts about books you haven't read (and intend to read).

To my readers in Israel, who may be asking why I'm not writing this in Hebrew: there are two reasons. First, to reach a wider readership; and second, because the books I read are in English. I hope this blog will be readable even for those who are not native speakers.

Thanks for your time and attention, and watch this space!

No comments: